CHICAGO - Chicago White Sox group and party area tickets for 2014 home games at U.S. Cellular Field are on sale now. Group sale packages are offered in seven different party areas for groups with 20 or more people.
Fans are invited to participate in the White Sox March to Opening Day Sweepstakes by purchasing a 2014 Group Outing for the chance to win one of nine prizes. Those prizes vary from autographed items, to Diamond Suite game dates, to a roundtrip vacation, among others. Further information about the March to Opening Day Sweepstakes is available at whitesox.com/March.
Group and party areas for fans to consider:
- Diamond Suites - These 20-person suites are sold on a game-by-game basis and are available for as low as $2,000. All packages include parking passes and a basic food and beverage package. Accommodations can be made for smaller or larger groups. More information available at whitesox.com/suites.
- Miller Lite Party Porch - Book a group of 20-56 people and enjoy a great view of the game from the Miller Lite Bullpen Party Porch. This package (for guests 21 and older) includes a three-hour buffet, beginning when gates open (90 minutes before the scheduled start time) and lasting until 90 minutes after the scheduled start time (or the seventh inning, whichever comes first). More information is available at http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/groups/party_porch.jsp.
- Warning Track Seating - This newly renovated seating area holds 20 to 100 fans and includes a pregame Patio Party buffet. More information is available at whitesox.com/patio.
- The Patio - This great-valued option includes a two-hour buffet and discounted game tickets for a group of 20 to 1,300 fans. More information is available at whitesox.com/patio.
- Private Bank Fan Deck - Host anywhere from 50 to 200 fans for an entire game on the centerfield PrivateBank Fan Deck, which offers a magnificent view of the field. This package includes catered food and beverage service. More information is available at http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/cws/ticketing/groups/fan_deck.jsp.
The White Sox open the 2014 regular season at U.S. Cellular Field against the Minnesota Twins on Monday, March 31, at 3:10 p.m. For more details on what is included with packages, please visit whitesox.com/group or contact the White Sox at email@example.com or by phone at (312) 674-1000.